Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Blog Title...

I suppose I should explain this blog's title "Astalwawen's Blog." I don't have anything fancy for a title, but short and simple. But what about that "Astalwawen" thing? Well, I am gonna explain it now.
I am a BIG Lord of the Rings fan. I collect Lord of the Rings trading cards, have animals named after the characters, my room is themed after a place in Lord of the Rings, and you get the picture. I also know a little Elvish. That is what "astalwawen" is. It's elvish. It means valiant maiden when translated. It is two elvish words actually-astalwa and wen. Astalwa means valiant and wen means maiden. This is my Lord of the Rings name I made for myself.  I like it...and now you know why my blog is called "Astalwawen's Blog."

P.S. Check back later for more Paper Smooches cards, including a card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!


                                                                        Bethany

1 comment:

photochic said...

Thanks for explaining that! I've always wondered! :)