Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Cards…

I am entering cards for the Paper Smooches February Guest Designer Contest/Challenge or whatever you want to call it. To link them to the Paper Smooches Blog, I can only do one card in each post. So expect a bunch of posts right now. One for every card I’m entering which is about…15! So, I would normally put the cards in a couple posts but there will be more than normal. Sorry. I might as well put one of the cards in this post, so here is one of the cards.


You’re Cute Cupcake Card




This card (I think) is super adorable! I stamped the colored cupcake on white cardstock, colored it and cut it out. After the coloring I stamped the smile face. The gemstones give it the perfect finish. Sorry the picture is so dark, the flash bounced off the colored cupcake, so I had to switch to no-flash.

                                                                     Bethany


No comments: