So...I've submitted about 22 cards to Paper Craft's magazine's Stamp It! Cards Call for Submissions.
I submitted them Friday night...and had written out supply lits and directions on Thursday.
I takes such a long time to write everything out and submit, take the photos and resize the photos, THEN submit, but I really think it will pay off someday, when (and if) I ever get published.
I really wish I could post some of them here...I am so pleased with alot of the results.
Paper Smooches has started up their March Guest Designer Search, so that is what I'll be making cards for a lot this week. I also have to make some more cards for Paper Craft magazine's Stamping Royalty contest. I already made a few...and I LOVE them! I won two Hero Arts cling stamps for like half price on e-bay...and they should come soon. I have a card to share...it is one of the first cards I every submitted to Papercrafts, and of course, got rejected. I didn't know better then, but instead of writing out step by step directions, I ran it all together in one big paragraph, AND gave measurements on the paper I put on the card.
Like,cut out a 6" by 4 1/2" piece of blue cardstock...you get the picture. I (thankfully) know better now! Here it is:
The flower is made from tissue paper, which was originally white, put colored with pigment ink.
I did ALOT of layering on this card too.
I was really impressed with the results, but the flower could have been better cut.
Have a nice day:)