Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: The Bold and the Beautiful

Hello again! This is my 2nd post of the day. Right now I have a card to share that is for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: The Bold and the Beautiful.

This was a lot of fun!!!


Why is it that a card looks SO good in person, once you take a photo (even with a good SLR camera) the card looks horrible. oh well.

This picture is OK, but the card looks a lot better in person. I made little banners for this card! Fun :)

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.ca/2012/03/cfc45-and-dt-call.html

                                                    I'll be back for another post in a minute.
                                                                           Bethany :)

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

What a great design! I love your little banner flags :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!