Sunday, March 11, 2012

Embellish Magazine Spring Color Trends Challenge

Hello! I have one more card today...one for the Embellish Magazine Spring Color Trends Challenge.
This is my first time entering a card in this challenge...and I found it through the super talented Christina Kowalczyk's blog.

Here is the photo...

And here is my card...

It's not one of my favorite cards...but it's OK. I love the little birds.

                                                                           Bethany :)
                                  

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

awww! what a cute card! Those little birdies are just adorable!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful use of Spring colors, Bethany! Love your composition here!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a unique layout! I love those strips of paper!