Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Rainbow Butterflies :)

Hello, and Good morning!

Today I get to (Lord-willing) go craft shopping! Yeah! I will at least go to Michaels, but I hope to go to Jo-anns and A.C. Moore. 3 craft stores :) I need more white, black and cream cardstock really bad. I am all out. I would like to get some more Hero Arts stamps.

But, anyway here is a card for the Virginia's View challenge at Lily Pad Cards. Here is the inspiration photo:  

Here is my card:




I stamped the butterflies in different colors. I love doing stamping over a large area.


Bethany :)

2 comments:

Lin said...

WOW, Bethany, that is a LOT of stamping! Love your idea for Virginia's challenge - thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Marianne said...

Wow, that stamping is fab. Love the idea.