Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Moxie Fab World Feathers Challenge...

Hello! This is my 2nd post of the day...yay! I have a card I made for the Fascination With Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


I'm around feathers almost every day, since I raise exhibition chickens and ducks...so after the challenge was announced, I picked up alot of feathers around the coops. (ugh...bad Blogger-I can't turn off bold lettering. Sorry) I have quite a few cards at home somewhere in my studio that I made for this challenge, but here is the first of quite a few to come. First, I thought I would share a picture of one of my birds. Here is a photo of my sweet little duck Arwen. And she is full grown. The kind of duck she is, (called a Call Duck) doesn't get real big. She is so cute :) Here she is:
Yeah...the bold lettering is gone!
Isn't she so sweet!
Well...back to the challenge.
Here is my card.
You should play along with the challenge. It's lots of fun :)


Bethany :)

4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, Arwen is so cute, and I love your rainbow card! That feather looks fabulous against the background. Love how you did that!

JJ Bolton said...

What a fun rainbow feather!! You should add this to the Paper Crafts March 2012 gallery too (theme is rainbow)!

Such a beautiful picture of your adorable duck:)

Laura (Wheeze) said...

So cool! Love your technique!

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)