Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moxie Fab World Trigger Tuesday

Hello!
Here is a card for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.

 This was the trigger...

And this was my interpretation...


 I was inspired by the fact that the trigger photo had a cute little "house" in it...and by some of the colors: the green, blue, red and soft yellow.

                                                        http://www.moxiefabworld.com/
                      http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/02/tuesday-trigger-home-sweet-home.html

                                                 You should play along...its a lot of fun!!!


                          Hope your shoulder gets better soon, Cath. (I've been praying for you) :)

                                                                     
                                                                        Bethany
                                                         

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

...and my shoulder is improving, thanks! You are so sweet to think of me! :)