Sunday, March 4, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge...

Hello! I have one last card I made for the Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World.

 Here is the trigger...

And here is my card...


I took some of the colors from the photo: the soft yellow, blue, red and green...and used those on my card.
I really love the way it turned out.
I stamped the cupcakes in blue ink, then added glue over the scrambly, swirly lines on the tops of the cupcakes with a toothpick, then sprinkled on the glitter.
I haven't played with glitter too much lately, but it was nice to bring out all my glitter bottles... I wish every glitter bottle could be made into a beautiful dress, so sparkly and beautiful!
I originally wanted to add a sentiment, and saved some space for one, but it just didn't look right, so I didn't do it.
This card is for the Tuesday Trigger challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


Well...hope you had a nice weekend :) That's all for now.
And thanks for the comments...I REALLY appreciate them.

Bethany

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your design what a cute little cupcakes!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)