Sunday, March 11, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Hello again!  Here is my 2nd and last card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.

Here is the trigger...
And here is my card...



I was inspired by the yummy colors, and the gold design on the plate.
So...I stamped the flower with a pretty design, then misted the flower with gold shimmer mist, then, since the shimmer mist had made the stamped designs run together/disappear, I stamped the designs again. Then I added glitter:) to the flower and the edge of the circle.

And thanks SO much for the comments! I get really excited when I see a new one :)
Bethany :)

3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Charmaine Stack said...

Very pretty. Makes me think of Hawaii for some reason.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Bethany! I love the clean and simple design.