Sunday, March 25, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Hello yet again! Here is my 3rd and last card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.

And here is my card...

I was again inspired by the colors in the photo, but not so much the browns, but by a dark color (in this case, black) against the light green and pink-and I think maybe by the design on the rug.

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/tuesday-trigger-simple-elegance.html

                                                                       Bethany :)

3 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card! I like how you repeated the stamped image over and over.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Bethany! I love the repeating pattern and the way you drew inspiration from the rug in the photo.

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)