Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Hello! Today I have a card I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I just LOVED the photo this time...here it is.

Don't you just love this photo! I sure do. I loved the colors in the photo, so I used those in my card.





And there is my card. I used the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush stamp set. The ice cream cone was paper pieced, and I stamped the backround...and yeah, that took a LONG time! I stamped the circles, then stamped the inside of some of them with the little blue circles. I layered a lot of small punched out circles for the base/center, then stamped the little blue circles on them.



There is still time to create a card for the SPARKS challenge...it's a lot of fun!


Bethany

  

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow, all those layered and stamped circles! It must have taken you ages, but it looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

Lori Barnett said...

Looks like you had fun with this challenge! That ice cream looks good enough to eat :)