Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbow Butterflies...

Hello, and good morning :)

Today I have a card to share for the Virginia's View Challenge at Lily Pad Cards. Here is the inspiration photo-
I normally don't like buttons...at all. But I LOVE them in this photo!

Here is my card:

I actually had something entirely different planned for the butterflies...but it didn't work out that way, and this looks so much better!
I didn't add a sentiment, but I think it looks OK without one.



                                                                          Bethany :)

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I haven't seen this punch before, Bethany! I love how you used both the positives and negatives. Fun colours!

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS!! GREAT take with the inspiration photo, Bethany! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad!