Saturday, April 28, 2012

April’s Virginia’s View Challenge! (1st card)

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

Today I have a card for

April’s Virginia’s View Challenge!

Here is the inspiration photo!



It's a pretty photo, don't you think?
Here is my card:



I used the colors in the photo as the inspiration for my card.

I stamped the medallions (which is a Hero Arts stamp) and the sentiment (also from Hero Arts) and I was finished! 
I found this photo hard to work with, I don't know why, but it wasn't easy to make a card inspired by it, but I'm happy with the way the card turned out.
Today is Saturday, so I have some chores to do, then I will,  Lord-willing be able to make some cards! 

Oh, and I was an honorable mention (Cream in our Coffee) at the Play Date Cafe! This is the 1st time I've ever been awarded anything in a challenge :) 




Jesus loves you!

Bethany :) 

Oh, and here is a link to my Flickr Photostream...






                                                         

 
 

1 comment:

Latrice said...

Thanks for entering our challenge. I believe you meant to link this to a different post though. Please go back and check that you have it correct. You have it linked to the SSS rainy challenge right now.

Great card though!