Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Cards with a View

Hello again! I have my 1st card for the current A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Cards with a View.
This was quite a bit of a challenge for me.


Here is my card:


I used a circle punch to punch a circle in the card and stamped the medallion on the inside of the card....actually I'm not sure which I did first!


Then I stamped and embellished the outside of the card, and added the sentiment to the inside and out, and yeah! Finished! I just love that Hero Arts medallion stamp. 


http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2-cards-with-view.html



Bethany :) 


3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

gorgeous! thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge #2 at A Blog Named Hero

A Blog Named Hero said...

This is really lovely! Great colours Bethany!


Thank you for playing in our challenge!

Good Luck!

Linda
A Blog Named Hero

Chari Moss said...

Just lovely! Thanks for playing at A Blog Named Hero!