Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Let the Hunt Begin!

Hello...and good morning! I have a card for the  CAS-ual Fridays: Let the Hunt Begin! challenge.

I hope I might be able to make another card for it later today, but I got this one anyway!

Candy is something you find in Easter baskets...so, my card has candy on it.



I also added a flower, since flowers could be something you could find in an Easter basket.

I had SO much fun on Monday! It was my 16th birthday, and my mom and dad (and sister) took me to a papercrafting store about an hour and a half from our house that I have been wanting to go to for a long time :)  I had birthday money, so I was able to get a bunch of stamps and some dye ink.
I also got a nice new Fiskars paper cutter/trimmer for my birthday! I can't wait to use it!
Then, later in the day, my dad took me to see the Hunger Games. It was pretty good.

Well, that is all for now. I might be back later to post.









5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Bethany! I love how you stamp layered all those little candies. It looks like patterned paper!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. Bethany! I adore this CAS card! You are definitely hitting the right note with the candy image! I also love the added flower! It adds such an exquisite touch!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! xo

Julie Day said...

Great design! Love the candy circle :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

Love the colours in the candy! This is really cool!

Laura Davis said...

Love this!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura