Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays-Name that tune (2nd card)

Hello, and good morning! I am actually writing this at about 11:10 PM on Tuesday, but scheduling it for tomorrow. I have another card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge: Name that Tune.

Here it is:


This card was inspired by "The Gollum Song" which was the end song at the end of the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers movie. I think it is a very sad song...and the colors in my card reflected what are to me "sad colors."





Bethany :)

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your stamping, Bethany!! Hope you have fun making card! To me, this card is pretty festive! Great job on the layering! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Funny how certain colors give us different feelings, no? This is nice. I like the inking on your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)