Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Sketch (take two)

Hello again! I'm back!
I have another card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:




I stamped the inchies in various colors and the sentiment once in black, then inked it in the same colors the inchies were stamped in and stamped it again!



http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/04/cfc49.html

Last night my friend Christine slept over and we were up until about one in the morning! 
We finished watching Bleak House (the one with Gillian Anderson) which we have been watching for awhile, and watched Night at the Museum. 
Today my mom took Christine, me and my sister Hannah to see Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. 
I really liked it! I love action/adventure and fantasy kind of movies, and this was both! 
I also went to Michaels to get some blank cards and envelopes and I got a Stampendous stamp set that was on sale, and some cute chipboard shapes which will be great for Mother's Day cards! 
Christine's dad picked her up awhile ago, and in a little bit we are going to hook up the laptop to the TV  screen and watch Netflix! (we will watch The Andy Griffith Show and Adam 12!) Wish you were here Christine! 





Bethany :)


P.S. Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone leaves! They are so nice :) 



2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awesome card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Julie Day said...

Fab grid technique and love the gradient color scheme :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!