Sunday, April 8, 2012

Don't Throw it Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hello again! Here is another card for the Don't Throw it Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World .

I'm getting these cards in at the last minute, I know!

Here it is-






I used the left over backround from a sheet of  butterfly stickers!
I peeled the backround (and the butterfly stickers-since they weren't all used up!) off the sheet the stickers peel off of. Then I stuck it on a piece of white cardstock. Then, I got my pigment inks and smeared them over the open spaces where the butterfly stickers where. (the two tiny butterflies are stickers I never took off) Don't worry about colors getting in the other butterflies or over the sheet.
Then, take a lightly damp washcloth and rub/dab it over the sheet.



Bethany :)


1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)