Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: (3rd card!)

Here is my 3rd and final card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Three Little Birds.
Here is the trigger:

And here is my card:





I was inspired by the colors in the photo, and how the birds were on top of each other, (yeah, I know the flowers aren't on top of each other, but if you flip it vertical they are!)

By the way, my friend Christine started a blog yesterday, (it's a cooking blog) and her food is WONDERFUL!!!

I am sure she would love it if you stopped by!

Here is her blog address:



You have got to try her Mint Oreo truffles....they are SO good :)
(She posted the recipe on her blog....)

--------------------------------------------------





Bethany :)




4 comments:

Helen F. said...

Bethany I love your card and your pretty flowers don't need to be flipped :)
Will definitely stop by and see your friend Christine TFS!

Jay Gee said...

This is wonderful Bethany, love the cute little butterflies :)

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks once again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Bethany, and perfectly executed! I love how those flowers are tucked into each other and the butterflies look amazing.