Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Three Little Birds

Good Afternoon! I hope you have been enjoying your weekend! I was able to make 3 cards this afternoon, but I got a bad headache, and when I have a headache I can't come up with designs, so I quit for today.
I have a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Three Little Birds.

Here is the (so cute) trigger:




And here is my card:


I used a new Hero Arts stamp set I got on Monday.
I was inspired by the colors in the photo, along with how the birds are "stacked" on top of each other, so that is kind of what I did with my flowers.



Bethany :)



1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)