Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Watercolor Butterflies

Hello...again!
Here is my 1st card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Watercolor Butterflies.

The trigger was so pretty!
I love the colors :)



Here is my card:

I took the colors in the photo and used them as the inspiration for my card.
I also was inspired by the watercolor look... I inked the butterfly stamp (which is from CTMH) and then dabbed it on or with a damp washcloth, which then gave it a watercolor look when it was stamped.

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/search/label/Tuesday%20Trigger


                                                              Bethany :)



2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Bethany! I love the repeating sentiment. Great interpretation of the trigger!

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)