Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search Entries...

Hello...and good afternoon.
Well...here are my entries for the Paper Smooches May Guest Designer Search....some of them have been shown in other posts on my blog...well, anyway, here you are:
Enjoy! :)


I stamped the cupcake on various patterned papers and cardstock sheets...and cut out the tops and layered them...I love the way it turned out.

                




I love the way this card turned out with the soft pastel colors.
I love the circles from the Gently Seasoned set...so much fun to play with these :)







Have a great day and remember Jesus loves you and that He died on the cross for your sins...



Bethany :)

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow, you have been busy and this is a great selection of cards. Good luck :)

Virginia L. said...

So much love and passion are in these cards and they really show through! Love your bright colors and stamping! What happy creations!