Monday, April 30, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 129: (the last card!)

Here is my last card for the current Play Date Cafe challenge.

Here are the colors:


                                                      And here is my card:




Again, I used some various photos to give you a better feel for the card.

I love the way this card turned out. I stamped the designs on the card with purple ink, then on the side with black ink. I added the sentiment with the punched circles and the yellow cardstock strips.

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.ca/2012/04/play-date-cafe-pdcc129.html


Bethany :)

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I love how you've done the pattern as your background and again with the dark, it looks so effective! Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us again :o)over at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Another beauty! Lovin' the way you've frame that sentiment! Thanks again for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!