Monday, April 30, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 129: Take 5!

Here is my 5th, yes 5th card for the current Play Date Cafe challenge.

I hope it's OK to enter this many cards! If it's not that's fine :)

Here are the inspiration colors:

And here is my card:






I used some different photos so you can get a better feel for the card.
I stamped the peacock feather stamp multiple times, and added the dark purple cardstock strips around the stamped images.
Then I stamped the sentiment right on the card, but it didn't turn out right, so I stamped it on purple cardstock and added it over the messed up one.


http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.ca/2012/04/play-date-cafe-pdcc129.html

Bethany :)



2 comments:

Alicia said...

Look at you Bethany, going crazy with this challenge.... love them all! Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

Stacy said...

What a cool looking card, thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!