Monday, April 30, 2012

The Play Date Cafe: Challenge 129

Hello again...here is my 2nd card for the current Play Date Cafe challenge.

Here are the colors:

And here is my card:




I stamped the skyline on the card and on the purple cardstock. I also stamped the sentiment on cardstock, and added punched circles.

Then, I cut the one corner off the card. I was originally going to cut both corners, but I liked the card like this so I kept it like that.

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.ca/

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.ca/2012/04/play-date-cafe-pdcc129.html


Bethany :)

4 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero said...

I love your card. It's like an optical illusion. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering why you cut off one corner?

Ruby said...

What a unique idea to cut the corner off, I love it!! That sentiment is great too, I might have to get that one. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun, Bethany, and a great take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!