Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge...

Here is my last, yes last, card for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Here is the inspiration photo:


Here is my card:



I used the colors in the photo, and the way the waffle cones were stacked on top of each other as the inspiration for my card.

I stamped the punched circles with the tree from Gently Seasoned. 



http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2012/04/chalenge-dates-april-19-may-2.html


Bethany :) 




2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! What a fun take on this challenge! LOVE the bird border and how you stamped the sentiment! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Lori Barnett said...

You caught those bright colors beautifully! I loooooove it!