Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge 133

Just popping in quick to share another card I made for the current Play Date Cafe Challenge.



Here is my card:




This card looked so much better right after I made it. You see, all the red flourishes had red glitter on them. But, a couple hours later when I went to take the photo, it had all rubbed off. :(

I stamped the "fireworks" with various flourishes from this set:



it took awhile to stamp all those flourishes to make the fireworks.

Last week our dad told us that Lord-willing this November we are going back to Orlando Florida! We went a couple years ago for the first time...I SO loved it :) We did Disney last time, but we also did Seaworld, which we loved so much, so no Disney this time. We also know some friends in Florida, so we will visit them for one of our days down there. We will be taking the auto train (you bring your car with you!) On the way back we are going to spend some time in Washington D.C. which I LOVE! We will do some sightseeing and stuff. I can't wait! The hotel we stayed at last time was great...http://www.thepalmshotelandvillas.com/ we will be (Lord-willing) staying here again. The breakfast in the mornings was so good!  Well, I better go. I have to do some dishes and laundry. We have a poultry show on Sunday, so on Thursday we have to wash some chickens. (I'll take pics if you want to see what its like...) 




See ya later...
Jesus loves you!


Bethany :) 


1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Your stamping is beautiful! LOVE all the layers and colors! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)