Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Virginia's View Challenge at Lily Pad Cards

I have another card for the current Virginia's View Challenge at Lily Pad cards.

Here is the inspiration photo:

And here is my card:



I was inspired by the colors in the photo for my card.

I stamped the flowers and added the paper strips, which I trimmed on the ends, and added the sentiment on green cardstock. (Actually, I had stamped the sentiment right on the card, but it didn't work out, so I covered it up with the one on the green cardstock.


http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/

Bethany :) 


2 comments:

Christina said...

This is such a fun and bold color combo. I love the look of the green banners in different lengths!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Bethany! I love how those green flags look over the flowers.