Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Virginia's View Challenge!

Hello...and good morning! It's so gorgeous here! I actually took the laptop out to our deck to write this! I want to work on some cards today, but I also hope to Lord-willing spend some time outside before I do!
Here is a card for the current Virginia's View Challenge over at Lily Pad cards.

Here is the inspiration photo:


Here is my card:



I can hear toads singing as I write this...maybe I'll go and catch some later :) 
I was inspired by the colors in the photo. 

I stamped the flowers and the sentiment, and then I was done! A fairly simple CAS card! 

I'll be back later today! 


http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/


Bethany :) 



4 comments:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

I love the colour variation you got on the flowers, Bethany. It's gorgeous.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE your colors and the stamping of the flower--beautifully done:)

Marlena M. said...

Your card is beautiful!

maria f. said...

I really like your design and multi-color stamping on this card.