Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Happy Birthday (2nd card!)

Hi everyone! Here is my 2nd card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
The theme is birthday cards!

And here is my card:




Sorry for all the photos, but I think various photos might help you get a better "feel" for the card.

I stamped the branches, overlapping them, and I stamped the sentiment and added the gems. 




                              http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/05/cfc51.html



                                                        Jesus Loves you :)


                                                             Bethany :)




4 comments:

A French Accent said...

So clean and simple. Such a classy card. I really love it! Great job, TFS!

Christina said...

Great choice of colors, and I love the overlapped stamping. I just got this stamp set and can't wait to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for helping us celebrate this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

What a lovely CAS card! I love those two colors together. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! Really gorgeous! Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays!