Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Happy Birthday! (5th card!)

Hello! Here is my 5th card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme is birthday cards!

Here is my card:


I love the CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Happy Birthday!


I stamped the circles and then I stamped "i'm sorry" for the sentiment right on the card. But I was looking at it later and I remembered that the theme was birthday cards! So I stamped a piece of white cardstock with the "happy birthday" sentiment, and adhered it over the other sentiment!

                                                http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/



                               
                                   http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/05/cfc51.html



                                                              Bethany :)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh...I love the soft color tones that you stamped at the top. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Fabulous CAS card! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Love your design and colors! This square card really packed a punch! So glad that you join the birthday celebration with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!