Thursday, May 31, 2012

Man, it's CAS-ual Friday (again!)

Here is another card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.






I adhered the patterned paper behind a piece of white cardstock. I cut the patterned paper a bit bigger than the cardstock piece. I also added a strip of the houndstooth paper behind the sentiment.


http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/


http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/05/cfc54.html


                                                           Jesus loves you!


                                                            Bethany Marie :)

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

You're on a roll - I would not have thought to do this narrow a border with patterned paper like this, but I love how it looks almost pixillated (How do you spell that?!) - this minimalist card is really cool!

Jenni's Jems said...

Love black and white anyway ,but your card is really beautiful x

Virginia L. said...

So sophisticated! What a GREAT Dad card, Bethany! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And HUGE congrats on your pub in Papercrafts Inspiration in UK!! Way to go, girl! I am THRILLED for you!

Emily Leiphart said...

Fabulous masculine card, Bethany! The hint of houndstooth is perfect for this design.

Michele Gross said...

I love how you incorporated the pattern paper. Awesome! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Ardyth - I wouldn't have thought to do such a narrow border with a larger pattern like that, but it looks really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!