Thursday, May 31, 2012

Man, it's CAS-ual Friday! My last entry.


Here is my final card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.






Sorry these couple posts this morning are so short! I might be back later today with a longer post. 

I stamped the backround and sentiment with some of my new Papertrey Ink stamps! I inked the edges of the card and the cupcake. 


                                               http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/


                                 http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/05/cfc54.html




                                                          Jesus loves you!



                                                               Bethany :)





5 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love your background - such a cool idea and one that could be used in all sorts of different colours to get different feelings!

Virginia L. said...

I adore the cupcake pattern paper! It's imply awesome, Bethany! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Wow! That background pattern is so striking and love the cupcake cut in masculine DP too :0)
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

Love the diecut cupcake and how you edged the card in dark gray/black, Bethany! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Julie Day said...

Love the background of this card and that patterned cupcake is fab! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!