Sunday, May 20, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Bright Bite

Good evening everyone! I have a card for the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Bright Bite.

Here is the trigger:

And here is my card:





When I first saw the trigger, I thought it would be pretty hard to work with, but it wasn't too hard in the end. I was inspired by the colors and the way the cookies were stacked on top of each other. 
I originally was going to stack some stamped & punched circles on top of each other for the card like the cookies are in the photo, but it wasn't working, and I ended up cutting one of the stamped circles in half, and I cut the rest in half and came up with this! Cut in half, they look like orange slices, or something like that! I decided to make it look like they were all "sitting" on the sentiment.  Both stamps are from Hero Arts.

 I made one card for the Moxie Fab World splatter challenge, and I couldn't stop! Now I am really doing a lot of splatter cards! (they will be posted soon!) I have green paint on my arm and fingers!



I'll be back in a few minutes for my 2nd Tuesday Trigger card.






Jesus loves you! 


Bethany Marie :) 




1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)