Sunday, May 20, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Bright Bite (2nd card)

Hello again! Here is my 2nd and final card for the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Bright Bite.
Why do I always seem to get these in at the last minute?

Here is the trigger:


And here is my card:



I was inspired by the colors in the photo which I used on my card.

 I made part of this card on our love seat/couch yesterday, which wasn't easy! I had a paper trimmer, scissors, cardstock, adhesive, punches all laying beside me! I stamped the sentiment on the dining room table and added the gems in my room/studio.

               http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/05/tuesday-trigger-bright-bite.html

                                                http://www.moxiefabworld.com/






                                                          Jesus loves you!


                                                          Bethany Marie :)




2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethanie! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

How sweet - I LOVE butterflies - this made me smile ;)