Friday, May 11, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Vintage Vogue (1st card)

Hello everyone, and good morning! I hope you have been having a good week. Today we are going to work on planting squash and gourds. And today is Friday, and we watch things on Friday night and wait up for our Dad to come home from work (which is at about 11:30 P.M.) I also have some exciting news! My first card ever is going to be published! It will be in Papercraft Inspirations magazine, which is Britain's best-selling papercraft and card-making magazine. It is this card:  http://justmebethany.blogspot.com/2012/05/cas-ual-fridays-happy-birthday.html 

Here is a card for the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.

And here is my card:



I was inspired by the colors, as well as the lace design on one of the fabrics, so I stamped the starburst, added the stamped circle on top of it, and stamped the sentiment. 





Have a great day! Jesus loves you!

Bethany :) 




2 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card and take on the trigger! TFS

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)