Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Craft Room...

I thought I would share some photos of my craft room. Here we go...

First up I should tell you my studio is also my bedroom! It is themed after Minas Tirith in Lord of the Rings...
Above is a pretty good view of my room when you first walk in the door. 


Here is another view from when you walk in the door, but turning more to the side. It shows my bed, window, 2 calendars (1 of them is Washington D.C., and the other is Russia), my rosettes, the 4 rubbermaid containers are my dad's, being stored in my room.

Above is my trophies, notebooks and some books, my cardstock, gemstones/ stickers and some other embellishments, envelopes, my stamps, and some other things.


A close up of my stamps.

A close up of the bottom 2 shelves. I really need a better system for storing my cardstock. Suggestions anyone?

A view from close to the window. It shows my counter, laptop, my closet, incubator (I'm incubating duck eggs) 

My list of challenges and things to make cards for, and the birthday card I got from


Well, that is about it for now! 
Our 7 year old friend Emma is over today and she's working on some crafts!


Have a nice day...and remember Jesus Loves you.



Bethany :) 


4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely craft room! So neat and well-organized!!

Kimberley Jackson-Brown said...

I LOVE your craft space!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your room is great Bethany!! That Christina sure is sweet! I must have missed your bday post as I don't blog hop often due to there not being enough time in the day... but... if I missed it... happy late birthday!!

Cristina said...

I love seeing people's craft spaces. And how sweet are you, putting my little card up like that? As for the cardstock, I keep mine in upright magazine files that I got inexpensively at Ikea. But anywhere would have them. Target, Walmart, etc. And then I keep the scraps in a little Tupperware-like thing (although I just recycle the small scraps). Hope that helps! And good luck with the duck eggs. ;)