Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Play Date Cafe 133: take 3

Here is another card for the current Play Date Cafe challenge.

I think it's my 3rd one?





This was actually the 2nd try on this card. I had stamped two rows of the "congrats" inchies, and I decided to add a third row. Well, after I stamped it I knew I shouldn't have done it, so I started over on a new card and only stamped two rows of inchies.

The colors this week are so pretty! I love them!  All the cards I made for this week's PDCC were made on the same day. I have one more coming up in a couple minutes.


Jesus loves you...

Bethany :) 








1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE this card! LOVE the design and those inks match the PDCC colors perfectly! FAB! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)