Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge 132 (3rd card!)

Good afternoon! Today we were supposed to go to our church's cafe, but our grandpa came over to work in the garden, so me and my sister stayed home and planted, so I did science, some laundry, cleaned up the living room and dining room, did dishes, cleaned up my studio, read some of the Diary of Anne Frank, and now I'm working on dinner, and doing this blog post, listening to Adventures in Odyssey (which is the BEST audio drama ever, be sure to check it out!)  and now I'm going to work on some cards!

Anyway, back to the card!
Here is my last card for the current Play Date Cafe challenge.



GLITTER! I love glitter! 


So, I layed down strips of adhesive, then pulled off the backing on every other strip, poured the first color of glitter, touched a bad area up with some glue and glitter, then peeled off the other backings and poured the other color of glitter. The silver-looking glitter looked white in the bottle but when poured onto my card it looked silver...sorry! 

The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the glitter is Martha Stewart and the cardstock is Recollections. 





Bethany :) 


3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Saw this card in the PDC gallery and had to come over to comment and say how awesome I think it looks! Sounds like you had a busy day too!

Ardyth said...

Your cards are always so clever and unexpected. This is great!

Stacy said...

Such a sparkly card, love it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!