Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thinking of You...

Hello everyone!
I haven't been around this week...sorry! We worked in the garden and cleaned the chicken coop on Monday, we worked at our church's cafe on Tuesday, and today we had an appointment at a community college near us, since I actually (Lord-willing) might be taking some college classes this fall!
I have a card today, not for any challenge, although I did create it for one.
Well, I knew the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger deadline was Sunday night, but I forgot and never posted the other cards I made, even though I intended too! So, Sunday night I got all ready for bed, turned the laptop off and checked my calender to make sure the tack was still holding it up OK, then I remembered! The deadline was tonight! I could have turned the laptop on and posted them, but I didn't but here is the one I liked best:







I'll be back later!


Jesus loves you!


Bethany :) 


No comments: