Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Put a Bling on It

O.K. So I am LOVING this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge! I mean using bling-glitter, gems, anything that will make your project sparkle! I love bringing out my glitter and playing with it...so I have another card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge....and it uses lots and lots of GLITTER!


And here is my card:







I wanted the glitter to look like it was painted on, have a look like brushstrokes, so I used glue and a brush to put the glue on the card, then sprinkled the glitter on color by color until it was done! I added a sentiment and a gem to finish it off! 

By the way, I am now on Pinterest and loving it! 
Come follow me if you want:




\
Jesus loves you!
Bethany :) 


8 comments:

Pia S said...

Oh, WOW - this is truly gorgeous! So colorful and yet such a "calm" design, somehow. Really love this one!

Virginia L. said...

This is so awesome, Bethany! the glitter does speak volumes! Love this long card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Bethany, this card is so fabulous!! Love the glitters. :)

Jenny said...

Ww, I bet this is a Super sparkler in real life!!! Yu have completely got the brushstroke effect you were after :0)
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Julie Day said...

Love this effect! So artsy looking and it looks fab on that crisp white! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wendy said...

Wow! Bethany, this really cool and fun.

Lisa A. said...

Cool and creative, Bethany:)!! LOVE the sparkle:)...thanks so much for sharing your creativity and joining the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Suzanne said...

ACk! Perfection - and just so so clever! Amazing job! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!