Thursday, June 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Sweet Spot (3rd entry)

Hello and good morning!I hope you had a great day yesterday. I'm here with another entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!




Looking at the photos now, maybe I shouldn't have photographed it against a white backround? 
I did quite a few tries on this card, and got pretty frustrated that everything wasn't lining up well. This was the one that I thought looked the best, so I picked it to enter.

I stamped each row of dots, then the sentiment. Both the sentiment and line of dots are from Hero's Arts Everyday Sayings set. ( I think?) 







Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


6 comments:

Ardyth said...

My first thought when I saw this was that all your dots are lined up really well! I know that feeling though - sometimes it takes a few attempts to get it right (or even close enough! lol!)

Angie Tieman said...

Hello again! Another great CAS card! Very striking, love your use of blues! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Dana said...

I love the true simple perfection of this sorry card. Great job with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

Laurie said...

Oh! Love the CAS layout! So fun! Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Bethany! Hugs!

Virginia L. said...

So simple yet so effective! GREAT job, Bethany! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

I remember the A team so well...what a blast from the past!!!
A wonderfully CAS card, love the colour gradient in the dots.
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x