Thursday, June 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Sweet Spot (I think this is my 4th entry?)

I think this is my 4th entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, but I'm not sure :)





I think all my entries for CAS-ual Fridays this week are one-layer cards!
I stamped all the dots (from Paper Smooches) and the sentiment (from Hero Arts).
It's sure hard getting everything lined up, when you are stamping each dot individually!

I hope to Lord-willing make some cards today! 
We had fun at the homeschool sale I said we were going too the day before yesterday.
We saw some people we know, and some of my best friends, William and Emma (they are brother and sister) were there, along with one of William's friends who is a lot of fun, Jacob. 



I really appreciate all the comments I get! Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave them :) 

Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




2 comments:

Lynn said...

I am glad you got to enter multiple times. Love all those gorgeous blues. thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Wow, Bethany! Love your dotted border! So glad you were able to make so many entries this week. I love seeing what you create! Thanks for playing along!