Friday, June 1, 2012

Make it Monday PTI challenge

Hello! I ordered my first PTI stamp set, ever last week and it came in the mail and this week I was able to play with it, and let's say I'm hooked! Here is my card for this week's Make it Monday.







I only ordered one of the $5.00 sets, the Flower Fusion #9 and I so love it. I used only stamps from that set on this card. I can't wait to order more PTI stamps!


I have to do dishes and then I will Lord-willing get to create today!

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

Well, anyway, I better go! Have a great day and weekend and remember Jesus loves you!


                                                              Bethany :)





5 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations on getting your first PTI stamp set. Your card is gorgeous. You are a very talented young woman. I'll look forward to see what else you can create with your stamps.

Ardyth said...

I've had this set since it came out, but you've completely refreshed it for me - got to get it out again!

Mayol said...

Lovely card! Brilliant how you stamped the both the outline and solid images of the flowers! Great color combo too! Congrats on getting your first PTI set! :)

Christina said...

Your stamping is fantastic, Bethany! This is the only Flower Fusion set I have and I think I've used it once. Love how you layered the two flower stamps--I will definitely have to give that a try!

Deb said...

Bethany, you will love your PTI stamps, no matter what you buy. They are awesome! You did a fabulous job creating your pocket card!