Monday, June 4, 2012

Moxie Fab World Gingham Challenge!

Here is an entry for the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


This is pretty CAS, nothing special. I love the gingham patterned paper on this card!
The patterned paper is K & Company, the cardstock Recollections (Michaels)  and the sentiment is Hero Arts. 
I have a lot of posts to do today, so beware :)
I had a very nice weekend. Our contractor came over and installed the Pergo flooring, but we were two boxes short of flooring, so yesterday my mom went to get some more and our contractor is coming over today to finish it. While the flooring was being installed on Saturday, me and my sister camped out in my bedroom. Hannah (my sister) relaxed on my bed, and I crafted! The TV from the living room was in my room so we watched some Andy Griffith Show, and Hannah likes something called Dogs 101, so we watched some of that and Cats 101. Hannah is like an animal encyclopedia! She reads and knows a lot about animals. In fact, she wants to breed dogs eventually. She is 13. 
Then on Sunday was a poultry show! Hannah got Reserve (2nd) Champion of Youth Show with her White Call Duck named Sparkler.
OK. I am so hooked on splatter! I love to use it now! I have a card coming up today that I just love! It has blue and green splatter, glitter, and gems! 

Hope your shoulder is doing better Cath! I've been praying for you!

Jesus loves you...


Bethany :) 




1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Lovely CAS card, Bethany!! You use of the gingham strips are perfect for this! Glad to hear that the floor will be completed and installed :)