Friday, June 8, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Man-tastic

Hello! Here is my entry for the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger, which is:

And here is my card:




I used my only PTI stamp set, which I love! I stamped the flowers multiple times and added a sentiment and a small strip of brown cardstock.
I was inspired by the colors in the trigger.

By the way, when adding glitter to your projects, to help hold the glitter onto the project after you adhere it on, spray the project with hairspray. It really helps! (and the card or whatever you are creating smells nice!) 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, what a great tip, thanks for sharing it! This card is lovely, so much movement.

Vicky Hayes said...

I've been browsing through your cards Bethany and I absolutely love your style! This card is lovely with its whole bouquet of flowers in the corner - I love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Bethany! You really rock CAS designs.

Helen F. said...

PRETTY card, Bethany ~ thanks for sharing your CAS style and fun tip on adding glitter :)