Sunday, June 24, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday 71: 2nd entry

Hello...and good afternoon. How has your weekend been? I have another entry for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday. This week is bordered sentiments.




I masked three times on this card....first for the area where the sentiment will be, then for outside the sentiment area, and also for the sentiment.
So, first I stamped the dot border, then the sentiment and masked it and the area outside the dots, and stamped the circles. Then I masked the sentiment area inside the dots, and stamped the flowers.

I'm feeling better now, but my throat is bothering me. Lord-willing I should be up again soon. I hope tomorrow. 

Have a wonderful day!


                                 http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/




                                                             Jesus saves!


                                                           Bethany Marie :)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

This is so cool, Bethany! Great take on the MIM technique!