Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday 72: first card

Hello! Here is a card for this week's PTI Make It Monday. This week it is Step it Up-Embellishments.





I hope the butterflies count as embellishments, but since I only own 3 PTI sets, two of them the $5.00 sets, this is what I worked out. I LOVE the way this card turned out. A CAS card, which is my style, even though I "drift" into other styles sometimes. 
For this card, I stamped the butterflies on some patterned paper, then did a lot of fussy cutting! 
After they were all cut out, (4 butterflies to make one) I adhered them together, also "fluffing" them out so you could see the layers. 
Then I adhered them to the card, and stamped the sentiment and "fluffed" the butterflies again. 

The butterflies are from PTI's Butterfly Dreams set, and the sentiment is from PTI's Think Big Favorites #2.





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


10 comments:

kerenbaker said...

Love this! Simple and beautiful and I think you've a great 'signature' to sign your posts off with!

Laura Jane said...

VERY well done Bethany!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Bethany!! What gorgeous butterflies and so elegantly showcased!

A Crafty Person said...

Bethany, I think your butterflies look real~I keep thinking they will fly off the paper. Wonderful card.

Colleen said...

This is a beautiful CAS card...the butterflies are elegant...perfect card!

Susan said...

Gorgeous!!!

Gwen said...

Beautiful! I love the simplicity and the attention to the butterflies!

Cristina said...

Congrats on your shout-out! Those butterflies are stunning!

sanketi said...

Congrats on your shout out!
Truly an amazing life like creation!

Suzanne Russell said...

So natural looking, Bethany! Congrats on the shout out from Nicole! Well deserved. :)