Monday, June 25, 2012

PTI June Blog Hop

I was able to make some cards today for Papertrey Ink's June Blog Hop!

Here was the inspiration:









This is for Dawn's birthday...a virtual birthday card! Happy Birthday Dawn! 



The cards aren't in order of how I made them.
Oh, and the way the colors look in the photos aren't really what the cards look like. The "blue" in some of them is actually turquoise! 
I did lots of stamping, which I LOVE to do!  I made all these cards today. I love the first card...very CAS. On the 4th card, I did some masking, which I have been doing more lately. 
I couldn't stop playing with my PTI Butterfly Dreams set today! I bought it used and Sunday and today was the first I got to play with it! I barely made any cards today that didn't include something from it! 


I went to the doctor today, and they think I have strep throat. I am now taking something for it, and in 24 hours I shouldn't be contagious. I kinda had to stay away from everyone today, so I went in my room/studio and crafted away, though at about one or so, maybe later, I rested for a bit while watching something, but I fell asleep, and didn't wake up until five! I actually thought I had slept the whole night and that it was the next morning! 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



5 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

what a great set of cards!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your cards! So sorry you have strep! I used to gargle with salt water 3x a day to get rid of it quicker since it hurts like heck! Get well soon!

Tonya Jastad said...

WOW! Great job on all of the cards. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Leigh said...

What pretty cards!

cards by cara said...

Beautiful job on these!!